sábado, 20 de abril de 2019

EN OTRA LENGUA






Let's make sure you are promoting the kind of play that what you really want.
Hi there!Have you been doing any spring cleaning lately? My teachers and I spent part of our spring break getting our outdoor play yard and outdoor classroom ready for play. We started with this shed which had blown over in the wind two times this winter.

As you can see, the shed was a disaster!! But while we cleaned it out, I started really thinking about the kinds of outdoor play that I want to promote and whether the things we were keeping in the shed were helping us to promote quality play or not.

I am hoping this post will inspire you to give your outdoor play area some thought too. A little thinking, organizing, and planning can make a huge difference in the kinds of play you see outside.


Now that we have our shed and outdoor classroom all cleaned up and ready for play, I am super inspired and excited about the possibilities for getting outside.

I hope you are excited to get your kids outside too!

Deborah


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

ENTRADA QUE HAY QUE LEER, MIRAR.......

HK & Les Saltimbanks - "On lâche rien"